For a printable file of the full map handout
- Up to 2 extra adults can stay in your camper or tent with you at a cost of $7.00 each adult per night. One extra car is allowed for $5 per night.
- Cottages include microwave, fridge, grill and air conditioner (camper brings their own cooking utensils)
- Cottages are for one family and have 2 double beds + 2 single bunk beds (camper brings own bedding)
- Rental trailers have air, heat, sink, stove, fridge, and bathroom with shower and toilet (camper brings own bedding and cooking utensils)
- All sites and rental units include a picnic table and fire ring
- Rental units have a 2 night minimum stay on weekends and only accommodate one car (no pets or smoking permitted in rental units)
- 2 night minimum on weekends in July and August for campsites as well as rental units
- Campsites and rental units have a 3 night minimum stay on holiday weekends
- Campsite check-in is at 1:00pm Check-out 12:00pm
- Rental unit check-in is 3:00pm and checkout is at 11:00am.
- One night deposit required for reservations.
- Cancellation policy: 7 day notice for campsites and 30 day notice for rentals — less $20 admin fee.
- No personal checks accepted upon arrival — only for advance deposits received 7 days prior to arrival.
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover accepted
- Pets allowed on campsites if kept on a leash and never left alone (no pets or smoking permitted in rental units).
- Free use of basketballs, volleyballs, horseshoes and badminton equipment.
- Family camping — quiet hours from 10:00pm to 7:00am
Good Sam members receive 10% off peak season rates.
If you are not yet a member of Good Sam, inquire at front desk
about purchasing a membership at a great reduced price!